The mailRelate service does not allow for unsolicited e-mails (“spam”) to be sent.
For this to work, we have a few policies in place:
- Trial accounts are limited – our trial accounts are limited to only being able to send to 50 people.
- Double-opt in tools – we offer the tools necessary for our customers to create a true double-optin list.
- Random email verification – a staff member randomly review the messages sent out from our network. We ensure that the content is appropriate and the subject is not mis-leading. If there is any questionable content, then we reject the message from being sent.
- List verification – we do not allow very large lists to be automatically uploaded without approval and review by our staff.
- From and reply-to verification – we verify that all from addresses are fully legitimate so that spoofing cannot occur.
- Unsubscribe link is REQUIRED – we require, and have routines in place that ensures, that all emails have an unsubscribe link. Further more, we also ensure that someone that unsubscribes, remains unsubscribed.
- Agreement is clear – we’re clear about our policies. Our users are required to sign our agreement a minimum of 3 times– once at ordering, once at list creation and once on import.