The power of mailRelate is the thorough control of all emails sent out through the service. This control protects you as the sender from the risk that your mailings will end up in the recipient’s spam folder instead of inbox. To regulate this, we set a number of requirements through the following anti-spam policy.:
- Trial accounts are limited – our trial accounts are limited to only being able to send to 50 addresses.
- Double-opt in tools – we offer the tools necessary for our customers to create a true double-optin list.
- Random email verification – a staff member randomly review the messages sent out from our network. We ensure that the content is appropriate and the subject is not mis-leading. If there is any questionable content, then we reject the message from being sent.
- List verification – we do not allow very large lists to be automatically uploaded without approval and review by our staff.
- From and reply-to verification – we verify that all from addresses are fully legitimate so that spoofing cannot occur.
- Unsubscribe link is REQUIRED – we require, and have routines in place that ensures, that all emails have an unsubscribe link. Further more, we also ensure that someone that unsubscribes, remains unsubscribed.
- Agreement is clear – we’re clear about our policies. Our users are required to sign our agreement a minimum of 3 times– once at ordering, once at list creation and once on import.