You start by creating a mailing list and importing / adding subscribers there, following the steps below:
- Click on Contact lists> Create A Contact List. In the pop-up box that appears, enter Name (internally) on the list, Sender name and sender address eg mailing@dindomän.se/com/org, etc. Now you can easily import addresses.
- Click Add Contacts and check box that this is permitted addresses> Next Step.
Now you can import an entire list or one address at a time. Then click on Add – Done!
- Simple import and export of subscribers.
- Support for communication through API.
- Automatic handling of duplicates, bounces and subscribe/unsubscribe management.
- Customizable sign-up forms for your website.
- Opt-in confirmation option for your sign-up forms.
- Links to add on your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn etc.
- Create as many lists as you need, one subscriber can be a member of several.
- Send targeted information by using filters or to a list made out of click statistics from previous newsletters.
- Manual handling of individual subscribers available.
- Integrated anti-spam policy that ensures that emails are only sent to those who have specifically requested it.